Great news! Our pet classes and our Nose Work classes have started up, and are taking place outside (except in the case of severe weather conditions). On Monday, June 29th, we opened for all classes, including agility, competition obedience, rally, etc. Reactive Dog and Distracted Dog are scheduled to start on July 11th.
The safety guidelines we will be following until further notice will be:
- Social distancing for all, a minimum of 6 feet, whether inside or outside of the building
- The use of face coverings or masks for students and staff, inside and outside the building
- Required use of hand sanitizer upon entering the building (we have stations set up)
- *Two people per dog per class (if there are extenuating circumstances to include additional family members, please contact the administration or your instructor)
- *Class size is limited to 8 people
- If you are ill, please stay home
- Common areas of the facility will be sanitized hourly, or more often, as needed
- Upon arriving for class, you are requested to wait by your vehicle; the instructor will call you to assemble for class
- Once class is over, you are requested to leave the premises promptly, as the next class will be arriving
- Kennel runs will be off limits to students, both to alleviate the need for repeated frequent disinfecting, and to allow staff a safe place to put their dogs
- Contactless methods of payment, including Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, and any credit or debit card that uses RFID technology (look for the wifi symbol on the card) will be utilized as much as possible. We will also utilize PayPal as a method of payment for classes or merchandise (be sure to make a note what you are paying for when using PayPal)
We thank you for your patience and support during this shut-down, and we look forward to seeing all of you in the coming weeks as we all start having fun with our dogs again!